The CFA Society Hong Kong Reading Resources provide members with publications and references to aid their daily work, education and professional development. Lending service is also available.
Click here to learn more about our services and the titles available.
Wiley has offered complimentary access to selected eBooks for members and candidates of CFA Society Hong Kong. To strengthen investing knowledge and enhance financial planning, members / candidates can visit the Society’s office to read the ebooks*. To reserve your spot, please send an email to email@example.com for arrangement.
Free Wiley eBook Resources*:
- Behavioral Finance: Markets [Author: Kolb Series]
- Big Data in Practice (use cases) – How 45 successful companies used big data analytics todeliver extraordinary results [Author: Bernard Marr]
- Bribery and Corruption: Navigating the Global Risks [Author: Brian P. Loughman; Richard A. Sibery]
- Diversity at Work: The Practice of Inclusion [Author: Bernardo M. Ferdman]
- The Fintech Book – The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries [Author: Susanne Chishti]
- Lessons from the Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences, and Our Economic Future [Author: Kolb Series]
- Making Technology Investments Profitable, Second Edition: ROI Road Map from Business Case to Value Realization [Author: Jack M. Keen]
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (by appointment only)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed