[Webinar] Information Session – Overview of Computer-based Testing (CBT) 2023 (Level I / II / III) CFA Exam Cycle (2023 CFA課程網上簡介會)
To make the CFA exams more accessible and convenient for candidates, CFA Institute has transitioned all CFA exams to computer-based testing (CBT), which will be delivered in proctored exam centers with robust security measures in place.
Need some tips to prepare for the CBT CFA exams in Feb (Level I / III) or May (Level I / II) 2023?
為了使 CFA 考試更方便及高效，CFA 協會已將所有 CFA 考試轉變為電腦考試 (CBT)，考試將在具有強大安全措施的監考中心進行。
需要小貼士來準備 2023 年 2 月（I/III 級）或 5 月（I/II 級）的 CBT CFA 考試嗎？
In this upcoming information session, we are pleased to partner with The Macau Institute of Financial Services (MIFS), and CFA Institute to share:
- Introduction of Macau Institute of Financial Services and its financial industry development (澳門金融學會簡介及其金融發展)
- Introduction of CFA Society Hong Kong and candidate services (香港特許金融分析師學會簡介及考生支援服務)
- CFA exam, 2023 curriculum and CBT updates (CFA考試、2023課程涵蓋及 CBT的最新資訊)
- Certificate in ESG Investing (環境、社會及企業管治課程)
Join this complimentary webinar to get the latest information on CFA exams.
Details of the Webinar:
Date : 21 Sep 2022, Wednesday
Time : 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Venue: Zoom webinar
Fees : Complimentary
Language : Cantonese (supplemented with English)
About the Speakers:
Ms. Evelin Kun
General Secretary of the Macau Institute of Financial Services
Ms. Evelin Kun holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Macao, and she has been appointed as General Secretary of the Macau Institute of Financial Services since 2002.
Ms. Grace Yeung, CFA, CPA, CPA (CA), CPA (Practising)
Senior Director, Exam Development, Asia Pacific of CFA Institute
Ms. Grace Yeung plays a global role and she leads the development and production of CFA Exams and other CFA Institute Credentialing products. Grace’s team consists of over one hundred fifty consultants and staff worldwide. She is responsible for developing strategies and driving projects of the CFA Program and the Exam and the mission of CFA Institute. One of Grace’s key projects is transitioning the CFA Exam from paper-based to computer-based. With her background and professional experiences in Asia Pacific, Grace outreaches to CFA Societies, professional standard setting bodies, practitioners and credentialing organisations in the region to seek insights and develop strategies that are relevant to the CFA Program and the Exam.
About the MC:
Dr. Francis Lau, CFA
Candidate Services Committee Member
- This event is for candidates who have enrolled or are interested in enrolling in the 2023 February (Level I / III) or May (Level I / II) CFA exam only.
- The virtual event will be conducted on Zoom.
- The event link and email confirmation will be sent to registrants upon successful online registration.
- Event reminders will be sent out 1 day and 1 hour before the event. If you have not received the email confirmation and reminder, it is the delegate’s responsibility to contact CFA Society Hong Kong to confirm their place.
- Please log in to the event link 5 minutes in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the event will start promptly at 7:00 PM.
- The whole event will be recorded for record-keeping purposes. Photos (or screenshots) of the events will be posted on the Society’s website and social media like Facebook and LinkedIn page.
- By registering to attend this virtual event, you also accept the terms of CFA Society Hong Kong and Zoom’s Privacy Polices. The terms are listed at: https://www.cfasocietyhongkong.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/privacy-policy-20210216-v2-6.pdf and https://zoom.us/privacy. Your personal data collected from the registration process will be used for the purpose of the administration of the event you are registered for.
- The Society will closely monitor and assess the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in the community. Should there be any changes to the event dates and other arrangements, we will notify participants via email or phone. Notices will also be posted on the Society’s website. Please stay alert with our notifications.
- The Society reserves the right to change the format, date or speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of the Society is final, and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 2521 2543