[Virtual] Study Group Kick-off Gathering – FOR Nov 2022 LEVEL I & II CANDIDATES
Success on the CFA® Exam takes hard work and strategic planning. To facilitate your study plan for Nov 2022 Level I / II CFA exam preparation, we are pleased to have our Candidate Services Committee Member, Mr. Eric Fok, CFA to show you how to utilize the Study Group and CFA Society Hong Kong Candidate Services. You will also gain insights on how to tackle this challenging exam.
This is also a networking opportunity for you to meet with your Study Group Leaders and fellow group members, to learn more about your leaders’ exam experience, to help refine your understanding of the exam material with one another, and to get some ideas on how to enhance your study plan’s efficiency.
Please submit any questions you have upon registration, Mr. Eric Fok will address them during the Q/A session.
The kick-off gathering is for candidates who have (i) enrolled the Nov 2022 Level I / II CFA exam; AND (ii) registered the Nov 2022 Study Group (click HERE to register on / before 30 May 2022).
Details of the Gathering:
Date : 16 June 2022, Thursday
Time : 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
Venue: Virtual gathering
Fees : Complimentary
Language : English
or Click HERE for registration
Your event registration will be cancelled if you are not a study group candidate.
- This event is for candidates who have (i) enrolled the Nov 2022 Level I / II CFA exam; AND (ii) registered the Nov 2022 Study Group only.
- The virtual event will be conducted on Zoom.
- The event link and email confirmation will be sent to registrant upon successful online registration.
- An event reminder will be sent out 1 day and 1 hour before the event. If you have not received the email confirmation and reminder, it is the delegate’s responsibility to contact CFA Society Hong Kong to confirm their place.
- Please log in the event link 5 minutes in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the event will start promptly at 7:00 PM.
- The Society will closely monitor and assess the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in the community. Should there be any changes to the event dates and other arrangements, we will notify participants via email or phone. Notices will also be posted on the Society’s website. Please stay alert with our notifications.
- The Society reserves the right to change the format, date or speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of the Society is final, and no further correspondences will be entertained.
- Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 2521 2543