Recharge on a Summer Boat Trip!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us for a fun-filled day of boat trip with water sports and BBQ on 9th September 2023. This event is the perfect way to unwind and enjoy the delightful company of CFA Society Hong Kong members and friends.
To experience a bit of adventure, our boat trip has something for everyone, such as speedboat, wakeboard, banana boat, inflatable dock and slide etc, or enjoying a refreshing swim and sunbathing on the deck. After all the excitement on the water, we’ll head back to the boat for a delicious BBQ feast.
Limited spots are available, please sign up ASAP to secure your spot!
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable day out on the water. We look forward to seeing you there!
Here are the event details:
Date & Time: 9th September 2023, 9:30 – 17:30
Pick-up Point: Pier 10, Central
Max Capacity: 35 pax
Route: Victoria Harbour→Clear Water Bay (depends on the actual situation and subject to the discretion of the organiser)
Fee: (Early Bird Rate by 14 Aug)
Member: $850 (Regular $1,100)
Participating Member’s guest: $950 (Regular $1,300)
Non-member: $990 (Regular $1,300)
– Participants should take out adequate insurance for your own financial and personal security.
– Participants who register after 28th August 2023 (Monday) will not be covered under the protection plan of the group tour travel insurance arranged by CFA Society Hong Kong.
– Shower facilities will be provided on board.
Important Note: Arrangements under inclement weather
If Tropical Typhoon Signal No. 3 or higher or the Black Rainstorm Warning is still hoisted at 8:00 am or before setting out on the day of sailing, the boat trip will be postponed. CFA Society Hong Kong will try our best to reschedule the activity and no refund will be arranged. If Tropical Typhoon Signal No. 3 is hoisted while sailing, the captain of the boat has the right to return to the pier early in accordance with the marine ordinances and for reasons of safety. No compensation will be made for the remaining time unused.
1. Please note that all participants are joining this boat trip activity entirely at own risk. Participants will not abide to hold CFA Society Hong Kong responsible for any accidents of whatever kind, resulting in death or injury, or for any damages to or losses or destruction of personal properties arising during the activity.
2. Interested parties are requested to register online.
3. Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
4. After completing the online registration, registrants will receive email notifications with registration details. A reminder will also be sent before the activity begins. If you have not received the email notification and reminder from CFA Society Hong Kong, it is the delegate’s responsibility to contact CFA Society Hong Kong to confirm their place.
Policy for Substitutions, Cancellations and No Show:
1. Registrations should be paid in full before the commencement of the activity, CFA Society Hong Kong reserves the right to disallow entrance to the activity.
2. Full amount will still be charged for no show or enrolment made after 28th August 2023 (Monday).
3. For any cancellation of confirmed enrollment on or before 28th August 2023 (Monday), 50% of the activity fee will be forfeited. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and be confirmed by email from CFA Society Hong Kong.
4. Refund of the activity fee (after forfeiting 50% of the activity fee) will be given for cancellation received on/before 28th August 2023 (Monday).
– For payment made by credit card, refund will be handled through the bank, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing. The amount will be refunded to the paid credit card account.
5. No refund will be given for cancellation received after 28th August 2023 (Monday).
6. Substitutions are allowed. Please notify us prior to the activity. Non-member rate applies if the substitute is not CFA Society Hong Kong member.
7. The Society reserves the right to cancel the activity due to any unforeseen circumstances or the minimum number of enrolment is not achieved. Full amount will then be refunded to registrant.
Personal Information Collection Statement
- CFA Society Hong Kong intends to use the personal data (including but not limited to your name, email address(es), mobile number and/or social media) to inform you, where relevant, of members’ benefits, goods, services facilities and events organized or provided by CFA Society Hong Kong or other organizations. Members and registered persons may opt out of receiving such materials at any time by sending an email to CFA Society Hong Kong at email@example.com.