Online Learning + 4 x Half-day Virtual Classroom by Fitch Learning (Jun)
Online Learning + 4 x Half-day Virtual Classroom (13, 14, 15, 16 Jun, 2022, 4:00pm -7:00pm HKT)
The CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing (the Certificate) offers practitioners both practical application and technical knowledge in the fast-growing field of ESG investing — an opportunity to both accelerate progress and demonstrate purpose.
The Certificate is a global qualification, which delivers the required knowledge and skills for appreciating the ESG impact and better ESG integration in the business strategy. Whereas, Fitch Learning provides comprehensive and structured revision courses in assisting candidates to prepare for the exam of the Certificate. We are delighted to announce the partnership with Fitch Learning that CFA Society Hong Kong Members, CFA charterholders and non-members could enjoy discounted rates for signing up the revision courses through our website.
The online revision courses of Fitch Learning for CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing include:
- Virtual Classroom Instruction + Online Learning (Regular Price: US$1,650)
- 4 x Half-day virtual classroom
- Online Learning
- Class recordings
- Downloadable course slide pack
- Question bank
- Online mocks
- Performance reporting with diagnostic tools
- Helpdesk with prompt response from expert instructors
- Practice questions
Enjoy the following discounts by signing up through the Society website below:
- 15% Discount – CFA Society Hong Kong Members
- 10% Discount – CFA Charterholders (but NOT CFA Society Hong Kong Members)
- 5% Discount – Non-members
If you are interested in knowing further details about:
CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing
Fitch Learning’s Online Learning Courses
- To receive the discounted rates, participants are required to enrol through the Society’s webpage.
- Upon successful registration and online payment, your registration details will be provided to Fitch Learning which will contact registrants for further arrangements of the online trainings.
- If you have not received any email confirmation and reminder, it is the delegate’s responsibility to contact CFA Society Hong Kong to check the registration status.
- The Society will remit the relevant sum for the online learning courses to Fitch Learning.
- Participants enrolled for the online courses here are bound by Fitch Learning’s terms and conditions and Fitch Learning will take charge of all aftersales services.
- These online trainings are NOT eligible for any CPT hours.
- In case of dispute, the decision of CFA Society Hong Kong is final, and no further correspondences will be entertained.