From Candidate to Charterholder : Earn your CFA® charter
Congratulations on the completion of Level III CFA exam! You are almost there to earn the CFA® charter.
In assisting you to take your next step towards preparing to apply for membership and reap more member benefits, CFA Society Hong Kong (the “Society”) has invited Ms. Janice Hon, Associate Manager, Society Membership Services, Asia Pacific of CFA Institute to walk you through the membership application requirements, including qualifying work experience, professional references, well written job descriptions, self-assessment tool and tips etc.
Our Candidate Services Committee Chair, Mr. David Ching, CFA will also share the Society overview and member values during the session.
Join us for this exclusive networking event to take the next step towards earning your CFA® charter, especially for CFA charter pending candidates. This is your chance to connect with fellow candidates and other professionals in the industry.
To know more about “How to get your CFA® charter”, check it out here.
Details of the Gathering:
Date : 28 June 2023, Wed
Time : 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Venue: CFA Society Hong Kong Office (14/F, BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 136 Des Voeux Road Central)
Capacity: 60 seats are available, on a first-come, first-served basis
Fees : Complimentary (drinks and snacks will be provided)
Language : English
If you do not receive the confirmation email within couple minutes of signing up, please check your Junk Mail.
About the Speaker:
Ms. Janice Hon
Associate Manager, Society Membership Services, CFA Institute
Janice is the society membership services representative for Asia Pacific of CFA Institute. She is based in Hong Kong.
She handles the full spectrum of membership management work from providing strategic advice to societies in their recruitment and retention efforts to delivering membership value.
Prior joining CFA Institute she played a role as Membership Manager at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and served as Business Development Manager at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Throughout her career in membership management and business development in B2B and B2C environment, she has managed membership relations and recruitment, provided membership consultation to prospects and potential candidates, also held roles in sales and marketing and is experienced in relationship building, event planning, communications and customer services.
Janice has a Bachelor of Commerce Major in Marketing from University of Western Sydney, Australia and completed a Business Analytics: Decision Making Using Data programme by Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education.
About the Emcee:
Mr. David Ching, CFA
Candidate Services Committee Chair
- The event is exclusively for CFA charter pending candidates, by invitation only.
- The email confirmation will be sent to registrants upon successful online registration.
- Event reminders will be sent out 1 day and 1 hour before the event. If you did not received the email confirmation and reminder, it is the delegate’s responsibility to contact CFA Society Hong Kong to confirm their place.
- Please arrive at the venue 5 minutes in advance of the session start time. The event will start promptly at 7:00 PM.
- The whole event will be recorded for archival purposes. Photos (or screenshots) of the events will be posted on the Society’s website and social media channels such as Facebook and LinkedIn page.
- By registering to attend this event, you also accept the terms of CFA Society Hong Kong. The terms are listed at: https://www.cfasocietyhongkong.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/privacy-policy-20210216-v2-6.pdf . Your personal data collected from the registration process will be used for the purpose of the administration of the event you are registered for.
- Should there be any changes to the event dates and other arrangements, we will notify participants via email or phone. Notices will also be posted on the Society’s website. Please stay tuned for further announcements.
- The Society reserves the right to change the format, date or speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the Society reserves the right of final decision, and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 2521 2543