A Retreat with Chinese Tea Ceremony
The workshop will start with an introduction on tea, including how different tea is made and its health benefits. Participants will then taste 6 varieties of tea at a time via the interactive game. Lastly, participants will be divided into groups to share the sensations of tea and try to host a tea ceremony with seasonal tea guided by National Tea Sommelier from INFINITEA 茶夕.
i. Introduction to Tea
ii. Tasting the 6 Types of Tea via an interactive game
iii. Introduction to Tea wares
iv. Tea Ceremony Experience – brewing and sharing
– Pre-Qingming Dragon Well 明前獅峰龍井
– Anhui Yellow Tea 安徽小黃茶
– Yunnan Moonlight White 雲南月光白
– Classic Roasted Tieguanyin 經典焙火鐵觀音
– Lapsang Soughing 正山小種
– Classic Ripe Puer 經典熟普洱
Date And Time: 2022-09-17 (Sat) at 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venue: CFA Society Hong Kong Office (In-person event)
14th Floor, BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 136 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Seats are limited, so if you’re interested, be sure to sign up asap!
- All attendees must be 18 years old or above.
- Please arrive at the venue 15 mins in advance. The event will start at 10:00 am prompt. No make-up session(s) will be arranged for late-comers.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Always pay attention to personal hygiene and clean hands frequently.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Participants should take good care of personal belongings. The event provider and CFA Society Hong Kong are not responsible for any personal loss.
- Only registered participants are allowed to stay and attend the event.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of CFA Society Hong Kong shall be final and binding.
- A refund of the event fee (less an administration fee of HK$100 per person) will be given for cancellation received on or before 12 Aug 2022 (Fri).
- No refund will be given for cancellation received after 12 Aug 2022 (Fri).
- Substitutions are allowed. Please notify us prior to the event. Non-member rate applies if the substitute is not a CFA Society Hong Kong member.
- All cancellation and substitution requests must be made in writing and confirmed by email from CFA Society Hong Kong email@example.com
- If you have any discomfort or flu symptoms, please DO NOT participate in this activity.
- Participants should not suffer from any health problems that are unfit for tasting Chinese tea. CFA Society Hong Kong is not liable for illness, foodborne illnesses or allergies of participants of the event.
- Per the government’s latest “Vaccine Pass” arrangement under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, from 24 February 2022 onwards, all participants attending the workshop must have received three doses of Covid-19 vaccination from May 31 onwards. For recovered persons aged 12 or above, if they have received the second or the third dose vaccine before infection, or are within six months after their recovery, there is no additional vaccination requirement under Vaccine Pass. For recovered persons aged 12 or above who recovered more than six months ago and did not receive any vaccine before infection. They need to receive the first vaccine dose in order to use Vaccine Pass.
- Guests need to show your COVID-19 Vaccination Record, either electronic or paper record. Guests who fail to present it cannot enter the society office unless they fall within the exemption with relevant supporting evidence shown. In this case, CFA Society Hong Kong will not refund the workshop fee.
- The exact requirement is subject to the anti-Covid regulation issued by the Government of the Hong Kong SAR covering the date of the event.