2023 Annual General Meeting (Exclusive to Regular Members)
Your attendance is greatly appreciated! Exclusive Offer for AGM Attendees
Members who attend the AGM could enjoy an exclusive 10% discount (from 6 to 27 January 2023) on the best selection of Business, Finance, Law books and Fiction books, sponsored by Book Depository with free shipping to Hong Kong. Discount code will be emailed to attendees after the event.
The 2023 Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of The Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts Limited (the “Society”), also known as CFA Society Hong Kong, will be held on Thursday 12 January 2023 at 7:00 PM at the office of the Society.
This is a FREE OF CHARGE event and for REGULAR members only. Affiliate / Associate Members and non-members are NOT invited to join this event.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, the AGM will be held in an enclosed environment. The Society will implement precautionary measures at the AGM, including social distancing requirements. Please see below for the precautionary measures.
Enquiry: email@example.com / +852 2521 2543
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AT THE AGM
- Access to the AGM will be denied for those with presence of respiratory symptoms, or are subject to any compulsory quarantine or medical surveillance order by the Department of Health of Hong Kong, or have had close contact with any COVID-19 patient or person under quarantine.
- Upon arrival, mandatory screening of body temperature will be performed onsite at the registration counter. Access to the AGM will be denied for those with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Members or their proxies must wear surgical face masks properly before entering the AGM venue and throughout the AGM. Anyone who refuses to comply with this requirement will be invited to leave the AGM venue immediately.
- All attendees are required to observe the social distancing requirement at all times when attending the AGM.
- No eating or drinking is allowed at the AGM.
- AGM participants are required to observe and practise good hygiene at all times at the AGM venue. The Society will request any person to leave the AGM venue if his/her action puts the health and safety of other persons at risk.
- Seating at the AGM venue will be arranged to allow appropriate social distancing.
- Subject to the developments in the COVID-19 situation and changes in any of the COVID-19 related regulations, the Society may need to modify the arrangements at short notice. The Society will make further announcements as appropriate.