Renew your Society membership by 30 Sep 2023 to enjoy exclusive subscription discounts on Financial Times and The Economist
Serving the financial industry in Hong Kong for more than three decades, CFA Society Hong Kong is committed to amplifying our roles in elevating the professional standing of the investment community.
Staying abreast of the latest news and happenings of the financial market is essential for CFA charterholders and practitioners to live up to their professional career. By renewing your Society membership, you not only continue to enjoy the benefits and networking opportunities but also stay ahead of the curve through joining our educational events.
To appreciate your continued support, members who have joined or renewed the FY24 membership (1 Jul 2023 – 30 Jun 2024) on or before 30 Sep 2023 can enjoy exclusive subscription discounts on Financial Times and The Economist:
(full premium digital access)
HK$9,420 (10% off)
(full digital access)
HK$2,319 (20% off)
Financial Times (full premium digital access) AND The Economist (full digital access)
Special Discounted Offer
You may also purchase the book RISE FROM CRISES, summarizing the significant incidents in the finance profession impacting Hong Kong in the past 30 years at the best price#!
(This offer is exclusively for members who have joined or renewed the FY24 Society membership (1 Jul 2023 – 30 Jun 2024). To be eligible for the special offer, existing members must have renewed their FY24 Society membership before submitting this online Subscription Request From.)
Note: For Associate members / Student Associates, please refer to Society’s separate email for the renewal process. Please contact email@example.com if you did not receive the renewal email.
We highly value your professional contribution to the investment industry and believe your membership with us deserves to be awarded with exclusive benefits. We are committed to providing the best support and resources to our members.
To stay connected with fellow members from the industry at social gatherings and leisure activities such as networking drinks, hiking, wine and tea tasting, etc.
To enjoy exclusive member benefits and access to local and global resources such as career center and member discounts (e.g. CUHK MBA / EMBA tuition grant / referral award, professional online courses, publication subscription, etc.)
In recognition of your ongoing support notwithstanding the impact of COVID-19, CFA Institute has continued to waive the five-year membership requirement of professional leave policy for the 2023-2024 membership year renewal process, and the Society continues with the same practice.
* Terms and Conditions for the special offer of The Economist
- This offer is exclusively for members who have renewed the CFA Society Hong Kong (the “Society”) FY24 membership (1 Jul 2023 – 30 Jun 2024).
- To be eligible for the special offer, existing members must have joined or renewed your FY24 Society membership before submitting the online Subscription Request Form.
- Submission of the online subscription request form shall not be construed to be a confirmation of your subscription. Upon receipt of your subscription request, Society staff will verify your membership status before confirming your entitlement to this offer.
- Your full name, company name (if any) and contact information will be shared with Magazines International (Asia) Limited (the “Merchant”) for the purposes of processing your subscription.
- You will be directly contacted by the Merchant for subscription details (including but not limited to payment and the start date of your subscription period).
- This offer is valid until 30 Sep 2023. Any subscription request received after this date (based on system time) will not be accepted.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other items.
- The Society is not the provider of the offers and services. The Merchant shall be solely responsible for the quality, services, payment disputes and legal liability of the related services, to which the Society shall have no legal liability whatsoever.
- Any inquiry regarding the subscription after this promotion shall be made to the Merchant directly.
- Please refer to our website regarding the Third Party Offers Disclaimer. The Society reserves the right to modify or revise this disclaimer at any time without prior notice.
- With no advance notification, the Merchant reserves the right to change or terminate this offer.
- The above Terms and Conditions are subject to change without pre-announcement.
- In case of any dispute, the Society and the Merchant reserve the right of final decision.
#The eligible members can purchase the book, RISE FROM CRISES at a discounted price HK$138 (original price $233 / member price $168). Interested members please come to Society’s office to purchase and pick up your copy during office hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00-17:30, except public holidays). The Society supports FPS, Octopus Card and PayMe payments. Delivery service is not available.