Renew your CFA Society Hong Kong membership by 31 May 2023 to receive a complimentary limited-edition travel pouch*!
Serving the financial industry in Hong Kong for more than three decades, CFA Society Hong Kong is committed to amplifying our roles in elevating the professional standing of the investment community through continuing professional development, growing the CFA community by making practitioners proud of being our members, and building a pipeline of world-class investment professionals for the next 30 years and beyond.
Your 2022-2023 CFA Institute and CFA Society Hong Kong membership will soon end on 30 June 2023. Renew your membership to avoid missing out on all the valuable membership benefits and resources. To express our gratitude, members who renew their membership on or before 31 May 2023 will receive one complimentary limited-edition travel pouch*, showcasing your professional stature wherever you go! You may also purchase the book RISE FROM CRISES, summarizing the significant incidents in the finance profession impacting Hong Kong in the past 30 years at the best price*!
Note: For Associate members / Student Associates, please refer Society’s separate email for the renewal process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive the renewal email.
We highly value your professional contribution to the investment industry and believe your membership with us deserves to be awarded with exclusive benefits. We are committed to providing the best support and resources to our members.
To stay connected with fellow members from the industry at social gatherings and leisure activities such as networking drinks, hiking, wine and tea tasting, etc.
To stay current with the latest practices and evolving market trends with CPT events and member-exclusive activities such as ESG Professional Learning, Web3 & FinTech, etc.
To enjoy exclusive member benefits and access to local and global resources such as career center and member discounts (e.g. CUHK MBA / EMBA tuition grant / referral award, professional online courses, publication subscription, etc.)
In recognition of your ongoing support notwithstanding the impact of COVID-19, CFA Institute has continued to waive the five-year membership requirement of professional leave policy for the 2023-2024 membership year renewal process, and the Society continues with the same practice.
* Terms and Conditions for FY24 membership renewal incentive gift:
- FY24 membership period runs from 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024.
- No registration is required for this campaign. Members who complete the CFA Society Hong Kong membership renewal process (i.e. completion of the payment for CFA Society Hong Kong’s FY24 Annual Dues and submission of the Professional Conduct Statement / Annual Ethics Declaration) on or before 31 May 2023 (Wed, 11:59 PM) are eligible to receive ONE renewal gift. The regular / affiliate membership renewal date and time will be based on the record provided by CFA Institute platform.
- Only 800 travel pouches are available for this campaign and will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis while stock lasts.
- Each eligible member will be entitled to receive one travel pouch and will receive a confirmation email by the week of 10 July 2023 (tentative), please stay connected with us and keep your member profile updated.
- The renewal gift must be collected at the Society office within the 2-week designated period (exact collection dates will be provided in the confirmation email). No courier / delivery services will be arranged. All uncollected renewal gifts after the designated period will be forfeited automatically.
- Members are responsible for checking and inspecting the quality of the renewal gift at the time of collection. No exchange, replacement, warranty or return will be provided afterwards for any reason. It cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Photos or descriptions of the renewal gift are for reference only. In case of shortage of stock, we reserve the right to replace the gift with other items or cancel the gift giveaway without prior notice.
- We are not a supplier of the renewal gift and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the renewal gift and shall not be accountable for any matters relating to such gift (including but not limited to their quality and fitness for purpose).
- The eligible members can purchase the book, RISE FROM CRISES at a discounted price HK$138 (original price $233 / member price $168) when they come to the Society office to collect the renewal gift. Members are required to pick up the book on the same day and no delivery service is available.
- The above Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, CFA Society Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.